The Compass Advantage
We invite you to hear from the Head of School, Doug Killin, to learn how we are supporting our students and community through distance learning during COVID-19.
We have great plans to provide a first class education opportunity for high schoolers with learning disabilities, but we need your help to make them a reality. Please consider joining us to raise much needed funds to continue to allow Compass High School students to achieve their full potential. Your donation of any amount will help us get there and make you an early investor in a school that we believe will make a profound impact on our community. Donations are tax deductible and can be easily made online or by contacting us directly at (650) 720-4248 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Compass High School’s federal tax ID number is 90-0926046. All donations are tax-deductible to the extent allowed by law.
We accept online donations through PayPal, a safe, secure, and easy service for accepting donations. To begin the process, click here. Thank you for helping!
Other ways to give
- Go to www.escrip.com.
- Create an Escrip account and add your credit card numbers, as well as Safeway, Draeger’s, Molly Stone and other Loyalty card numbers.
- Choose to support: Compass High School – CA
- Simply shop at Safeway, Draeger’s, Lunardi’s, Bianchini’s, Molly Stone and others (see reverse) and Compass receives money monthly!
- Go to http://www.amazon.com/?_encoding=UTF8&tag=comhigsch-20 , the special site designated for Compass High School.
- Sign in to your Amazon account or create a new account.
- Simply shop at Amazon Associates.com and Compass will receive a minimum of 4% of your purchase.