Compass High School is dedicated to working with children with learning differences; providing a challenging yet supportive academic program that prepares talented teens for college while addressing underlying learning challenges in academic achievement, executive function, and social development.
Our program is designed for students:
- that have mild to moderate learning differences
- with language-based reading disabilities that affect decoding, fluency, and comprehension such as dyslexia
- with average or above average cognitive abilities
- with executive function difficulties that may impact reading comprehension, written expression, organization or problem-solving ability
- with mild emotional or attentional difficulties and social skills deficits that do not disrupt classroom learning
- who are considering continuing their educations at a two-year or four-year college